ADMISSION TO GRADE KG – IX FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020 – 21
Limited Seats Available in all Classes
- MBS International School retains the right to set local admission standards and policies.
VISITING THE CAMPUS
- A visit/tour of the school by prospective parents and students is part of the enrollment process and may be accomplished through a guided tour, and a shadow visit with the admission counsellor during the school non-working hours.
- The school shall use the standardized registration form with a unique registration number
- Parents are required to submit the photocopies of the following supporting documents with the registration form. Parents are required to carry all original documents for verification at the time of admission.
- The school can have interaction with parents with the purpose to ascertain the correctness of the details furnished.
- The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
- Age limit in all the classes is as per the guidelines issued by Honourable Directorate of Education.
Documents required for admission
- Self attested copy of Aadhar card of student
- Self attested copy of Birth certificate
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar card of parent
- Self-attested copy of the residence proof
- Original copy of Medical fitness certificate
- Blood group laboratory report
- 5 photographs of the student
- 4 photographs of each parent
- Transfer Certificate from previous school (Grade II and above)
- Report Card of the previous class attended (Grade II and above)
And any other document as deemed necessary at the time of admission