Code of Conduct for Students
1. Every student has to abide by the rules and regulations of the School and to conduct themselves with discipline and decorum at all places within the school premises and under all circumstances.
2. Smoking, use of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited in the School premises. Students shall enter the School and keep themselves in normal physical and mental state throughout the day.
3. Indecent behaviour or postures towards the opposite sex will not be tolerated and may invite disciplinary action.
4. No student will report to school by driving of his own any self-driven vehicle like Motorcycle/Scooty/Car etc
5. No student will bring any kind of Electronic gadget in the school. If found the same will be Confesticate by the school.
6. Ragging/teasing/intimidation/harassing/using words of abuse etc. on junior students within the School Premises or outside is a punishable crime. Any such serious matter will be immediately reported to the police authority otherwise students involved in such act may be punished as per rules and regulations framed by the administration of the School.
7. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices, namely;
a. Misbehaviour towards teachers or any other employee of the School
b. Intentional disturbance of classes
c. Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher/Subject Teacher
d. Bullying/Intimidation of others
e. Eve-teasing/misbehaviour towards girl students
f. Damaging/disfiguring school property
g. Indulging in physical violence of any kind/manner
h. Disobeying lawful orders of the school
i. Bringing unauthorized people/article inside the School
j. Theft/pilferage of School/students property
k. Any behaviour unbecoming of a student
l. Indulging in acts of moral turpitude
m. Propagating communal/caste feeling amongst the students
n. Any form of gambling or intoxicants, except on prescription by registered medical practitioners
o. Rowdiness and rude behaviour
p. Use of violence in any form
q. Bursting crackers or throwing colour on one another or painting faces within the school premises
In above acts of misconduct, Principal shall take suitable action as per observations of the disciplinary-committee, depending on the gravity of misconduct, which may include
i. Oral/written warnings to the student and parents
ii. Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period
iii. Recovery of loss to school property
iv. Issue of Transfer Certificate
8. Out pass issued by teacher (in-charge of period) must be carried by a child going to the Medical Room for treatment
9. The school insists on the maintenance of strict discipline. Any child who violates the set rules of the school discipline will not be allowed to attend the school.